I help your small or solo business become (more) profitable by teaching you the S.A.V.E. System of money management — it’s not about budget cuts, it’s about organization and Spending in Alignment with your Values, not Ego™
A six-figure business is every entrepreneur’s dream – and you made it reality! Congrats are def in order. It wasn’t easy, and you pushed through to make it happen. Like your true fans, I’m super proud of you. I know what it takes, and it is no small feat.
Now, *clears my throat* let’s bravely say out loud what we’d rather keep to ourselves: you can make six or seven figures and not take home the kind of money people think you do – not by a long shot. The dirty little secret of business is that there’s a difference between a business that brings in six figures and one that makes a profit; they’re not necessarily one in the same.
The reality is that only 40% of small businesses are profitable. 30% break even and 30% are continuously losing money – even while truthfully claiming six-figure status.
What’s worse, most owners are flying blind. They don’t know, on a month to month basis, if they’re making money, breaking even, or losing money. They’re scared to look or don’t know how to find out without spending even more money.
That’s where I come in. I coach high earning small and solo business owners to become profitable, or increase their profitability, by helping them to control runaway spending and clean up disorganization in their business and personal finances.
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- Making money isn’t the problem. The issue is money disappears almost as soon as I earn it.
- Business expenses creep higher and higher so even though I’m making more and more money, it never feels like enough.
- I don’t “know my numbers” and I just go by the amount in my checking account to know if I can afford something or not.
- Managing money isn’t my zone of genius, but I won’t hand over the keys to my accounts without having some idea of how things work, first. I’ve heard nightmare stories of business owners being swindled — and no thank you!
- The line between my business and personal finances is blurred. I know I need to keep them separate, and I’m a tinge nervous. I could get in trouble with the IRS or risk losing the asset & liability protection that my business entity provides me.
- My personal spending is out of control. I work hard for my money but I don’t know where it all goes. I’m not saving the kind of money I wish I was.
- I’m in debt or my business is in debt. I want help climbing out AND I want to know how to prevent this from ever happening again. Next time an emergency happens, I’m going to be ready. But I’m not sure how to make that happen.
- I have enough money to pay the bills (at least most of the time) but bills still fall through the cracks. I get hit with annoying late fees, penalties, and interest.
- I’d like to cut back on spending but I don’t know how to decide what to trim. At the same time, I don’t want to deprive myself of happiness or stunt the growth of my business. I want to enjoy my money and have it work for me.
- I’d like to increase profits without working harder or longer. I’d like some work/life balance.
- Most days I’m reacting to the needs of my business and putting out fires. I dream of being in the position to proactively plan how to move my business forward.
- I’m not a business owner yet, but I’d like to be soon. I want to get my personal finances in order first so that I’m not my business’s biggest liability.
If you identify with any of these, I’m here for you. There’s no need to feel embarrassed. These experiences are far more common than you’d think. Most owners go to great lengths to hide these realities from all of us and are suffering in silence, even while flexing hard.
No more stressing out, by yourself, with no one who understands your “rich people problems.”
Reach out and together, in 3-6 months, we’ll take care of this, once and for all.
Book a free 15-minute consultation with me and tell me about your business. Let’s see if I’m the right coach for you.